Sunday, April 11, 2010

Disclaimer

While I like to blog about Catholicism, I do not officially represent the Church. While I always try to remain true to Church teachings, I may sometimes not portray them accurately, but these are my own mistakes, and not those of the Catholic Church! This is, first and foremost, a forum for my opinions and beliefs, and how the Church helps to shape my life and the world around us.

I most likely do not own the rights to any link or picture I provide on this blog. I probably found most images through Google image searches. I do not claim to own the rights to any picture that is not my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...