Friday, May 25, 2012

Entertained?

Sometimes - but only sometimes - I am entertained by my blog.

First, the Google searches that bring people to my blog (hopefully, another fun post on that soon).  We all have those kooky phrases that get people here, but I bet none of you can beat this one:



Yes, that's right. SEXY MODEST CATHOLIC brought someone to my blog.

And now that I've typed it all together as a phrase in a post, I'm sure that it will bring even more people to my blog.

If you, dear reader, were brought here by searching for "sexy modest Catholic" on Google, I welcome you. You have found the classy lady for whom you seek. I hope you enjoy your stay.

In other news, I am always intrigued when I'm able to see all the places that land on my blog. The internet is pretty cool that people from all over the world can find little ole me.

I think my favorite visitor I've seen thus far has to be all the way from Cebu, Cebu City.



While I am sure that Cebu, Cebu City is a fascinating place, this is not why it is my favorite. 

This is why:


Anyone else having Veggie Tales flashbacks?


Excuse me, I have to go achoo-moo-moo.

Oh, but before I go, because I like it when my blog entertains me, I'll also leave you with this:


In case I don't say it enough, sus suaves movimientos son como mantequilla en un chango pelón.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Veggie Tales! I love that song! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of miss Veggie Tales! Maybe someday if I have kids I can pull them out again :)

      Delete

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...