Sunday, February 17, 2013

What I Wore Sunday: Classy(ish?) Librarian Edition

I got dressed in my warmer clothes for this cold and blustery evening, and realized when I looked in the mirror that I kind of looked like a librarian. Too lazy to change? Eh. C'est la vie.

Awkward fuzzy hair tuck.
15 points to Gryffindor if you can spot the package of Oreos in that picture that came out of hiding for Sunday's chocolate feast.

Modeling my ear(rings).
Zee details:
Let's got from bottom up, today, just to be fun!

Black suede shoes - Macy's via my favorite clearance rack
Black tights - Tarjeta or Ross... who knows, I just keep buying tights!
Black and gray skirt - Jones New York via le thrift store
Purple blouse-ish - Macy's via not-the-clearance-rack (but on sale, of course!)
Earrings - Kohl's via the clearance rack... probably

Now that I think about it... the librarian look is missing something...

Every librarian needs teeny reading glasses, right?
Ah... there it is!

Gallop on over to Fine Linen and Purple for the rest!

2 comments:

  1. You are a very funny and stylish "librarian". Love the skirt and "glasses". LOL!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...