Click the picture to head over to Conversion Diary!
- I missed Quick Takes last Friday... whoops! It was just a busy week!
- The trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows premiered this week. This is just too much excitement for me!
- This week, we had a good-bye barbecue for our campus minister at the Newman Center. It is sad to see her leave as she is such a fun person to be around and great person to talk with about almost anything, but hopefully she will still be in the area! Pray that she will have a safe trip wherever she heads next in life!
- I scored my first run of the season this past week in softball... and it was stealing home, which let's just say doesn't happen too often with me!
- Check out two great posts on the Eucharist this week here and here.
- This was another busy week for me, but I am enjoying being busy! This week, I got to work in the lab, read lots of articles, go to a fun Bible Study session, bake and decorate a cake, have Jocelyn over for a slumber party, hang out with some good friends, win 2 softball games, play putt-putt (and not come in last place!), go to the batting cages, get in some more softball practice with a couple of friends, watch some baseball games on TV, cook dinner for more people than just myself, take 2 bubble baths, and enjoy this gorgeous weather. I would say that was a successful week.
- Happy 4th of July! Hope you are celebrating with family, friends, good food, good memories, fireworks, parades, and good music!