Friday, September 3, 2010

7 Quick Takes Friday (#9)

Check out Conversion Diary - it's a great blog!


  1. This year at the Newman Center, we have brought in four FOCUS missionaries (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) to go out and spread some Catholic love to the students on campus. Let's just say that they are pretty amazing. Already they've brought a few people back to the Church and got about 50-100 people to come to our weekly Tuesday Night Mass and Dinner. Pray that their work continues to bring people closer to God!
  2. Speaking of Tuesday Night Dinner, I am feeding the flocks next week with some delicious marzetti. It will be tasty, but it also remains to be seen if I will survive the evening after cooking for about 100 people...
  3. .......
  4. What do you say to someone who is doubting his or her Catholic faith...?
  5. I know that constant prayer is the first and most important step...
  6. But I also feeling like talking with a person about specific doctrines and the beauties of the faith should help as well...
  7. If anyone has any insight from their own personal experience, I would appreciate it.
  8. I suppose this is a lesson in trusting God. Let the learning begin.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! It was fun though, yesterday, in my catechism class we were discussing the role of Sacred Tradition which consists of both the oral and written practices and beliefs of the Church. By that definition, Sacred Scripture is part of Sacred Tradition. So yea, not too tied in with your post, just a fun thing i learned :) Hope youre doing well!

    ReplyDelete

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...