Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Recap: Music Edition

Here's to 2012 through the ears of my most played songs!

This past year was spent...

...wandering in and out and all over the spiritual desert...

...finally finding a job with some help from my favorite saintly beau, feeling like I'm where I'm supposed to be, and having a great work schedule where I can still enjoy those days where all I want to do is just have a pajama day...

... healing from the rejections of life with a dash of prayer, humor, TSwizzle, and sarcasm...


... some fruitful experiences leading a couple of retreats for young adults...


... trying to better prepare myself for the lad...


... and whether we've already met or if we're still wandering around looking for each other, just stop putzing around and call me, maybe?
(I had to fit in the bestest song of 2012 somehow!)

... having way.too.much.FUN...

alright... maybe not that kind of fun!

... and being reminded over and over again that even in the struggles and sufferings present in life, that I am still known intimately, loved deeply, and so blessed by God!




Here's to 2013!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE this post Liesl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - such a great and lyrical way to sum up the year! =)

    ReplyDelete

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...