Friday, April 1, 2011

Time Flies When You're Having Fun... or Just Really Busy

Instead of my 7 Quick Takes this week, I thought I would take a moment to reflect on some of my favorite blog posts of the year so far - both from my own blog and from a few others! As we are about one-fourth of the way through 2011 (when did that happen?!?!), it seemed like a good idea. My choices do not reflect all the amazing posts out there... I just apparently have been behind on catching up in the blog world lately.

January
February
  • This post on patience is hands down the favorite one that I wrote for the month.
  • This post at The Corner with a View on Julie's first novena just resonated really well with me since I just recently prayed my first novena!
March
  • Check out my latest post on keeping up with God's friendship!
  • Jennifer Fulwiler at Conversion Diary started a series on the Our Father this month for Lent. Be sure to check it out!
  • If you haven't checked out the Bright Maidens' series of posts yet... well, where have you been?
  • Short posts are not usually what you see on Little Catholic Bubble (which is why I love it!), but this one is definitely short and sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Friend! Thank you so much for the plug!! I feel that the time has come for me to pressure you into joining Twitter. We have a little Catholic Sorority crew on there and we need your voice.

    That is all :)

    ReplyDelete

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...