- I think my main theme for the month of January was LOVE... but my personal favorite post is a not-so-brief recap of my experience at FOCUS conference.
- This post on finding spirituality in a secular song is one of the first I found on Startling the Day... and Elizabeth and I have been friends ever since!
- This post on patience is hands down the favorite one that I wrote for the month.
- This post at The Corner with a View on Julie's first novena just resonated really well with me since I just recently prayed my first novena!
- Check out my latest post on keeping up with God's friendship!
- Jennifer Fulwiler at Conversion Diary started a series on the Our Father this month for Lent. Be sure to check it out!
- If you haven't checked out the Bright Maidens' series of posts yet... well, where have you been?
- Short posts are not usually what you see on Little Catholic Bubble (which is why I love it!), but this one is definitely short and sweet.