Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

I've recently discovered this blog called 1000 Awesome Things, and I find it highly entertaining. My favorite post thus far is this short and sweet one about making babies laugh.

Unfortunately, I haven't yet come across a post that highlights what is the one and only AWESOME... God!

However, this last post is kind of getting there... in a way...

Awesome thing #275 is... SUNDAY!

And it is awesome, because it is the day that our Lord Jesus Christ rose from the dead! It is a feast (love me some juice today!) and a celebration. It is a time to rest and relax from the anxiety of life and enjoy time with friends, family, and God. Unfortunately, our society tends to forget the importance of this day of rest. So I was mildly surprised to see that this post mentions going to church, taking a break from the world, and enjoying quality time with your friends and family. That, in my opinion, is pretty awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I l.o.v.e. reading your comments!

I would love even more to be able to respond to them, so pretty please link your e-mail address to your name!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...