Linking up with the ladies of Fine Linen and Purple once again!
Did you read my guest post with them yet? You should.
- My new do, courtesy of Hair Cuttery ($22 for a haircut! How do I love thee, let me count the ways!)
- Black and white dress, unkown origins but courtesy of le thrift store and taken in by my momma
- Brown boots, Merona from Target (Target, feel free to send me gift cards or coupons or free clothes, whatever suits your fancy!)
- Blue earrings for Advent, courtesy of the Kohl's clearance rack (Kohl's, my email address is in the sidebar if you want to send me free goods!)
- Jerusalem Cross Necklace, from the Kairos retreat I went on my senior year of college (any other Live the 4th-ers out there?!)
- Busted lip, courtesy of a blister I somehow got while biting my lip while sleeping... I really have no idea. But does it make me look rough and tough? That's the look I'm really going for...
Related but unrelated...
Are any of you single ladies plagued by how to get your picture taken each week? I use my computer to snap my photo, but it's always so dark in my apartment (even with every.single.light.on!!!) and so I feel like the pictures are not the best quality. I'm intrigued to see how you all manage!
As always, I love ogling at your outfits and poses (do you knee pop like me or go for the more model-esque approach?). And... Happy New Year!